Tour de France travel disruption to 3 Mills Studios on Mon 7 July
Due to the London section of the Tour de France, the roads on the cycle route through East London will be affected on Mon 7 July from 10:00 to 18:00. The cycle route includes Straftford High Street, up to Rick Roberts Way, and as such vehicular access to 3 Mills Studios will be affected for most of the day. All roads will be opened up as quickly as possible after the events have finished.
Advice for drivers and vehicle deliveries via Sugar House Lane, E15 2QS
As the Tour de France will run on fully closed roads, TfL have advised that businesses in the affected areas consider:
- Changing the day of deliveries to avoid Monday 7 July
- Changing the time of deliveries to avoid road closures i.e. before 09:00 and after 18:00
- Sign up to Tfl Road Freight Bulletin for regular updates
Key strategic roads will remain open all day including Rotherhithe and Blackwall Tunnels. However, the road closures will result in delayed traffic and TfL recommends avoiding driving in the affected areas unless absolutely necessary.
Advice for public transport users
- Pedestrian and cycle access via Three Mill Lane, E3 3DU will remain unaffected
- Buses in the area will be on diversion or will terminate earlier than usual to avoid road closures
- There are no planned tube closures along the route
- Barclays Cycle Hire docking stations in the area may be suspended.
For more information, visit www.tfl.gov.uk/tourdefrance